Role of the Parent
One of the most important parts of your lesson package is parent education. When families join the studio, they soon find out that TEAMWORK between our students, their parents and the teacher is fundamental to our curriculum! We make sure that you as parents also feel confident in your role as the essential third part of the studio team.
Growing & Evolving
As students continue taking lessons, the parental role changes. Your child is given more autonomy and lesson attendance is gradually phased out (though you are always welcome). Your main role is to help your child establish a practice routine, encourage them to stick to it, support them in their journey, and know our lesson policies/procedures.
- Read our CEMA Parent Guide and our policies/procedures
- Attend lessons with your child (students ages 5-9)
- Read our monthly, Studio Newsletter (MailChimp emails)
- Register for group classes, recitals & events (Sign-Up Genius)
- Try fun, monthly assignments to connect as a family
- Follow our Facebook page & join our private: parents group
Creative Expressions Parent Group
Our private Facebook group offers parents a safe place to communicate, ask questions, share ideas, switch lesson slots, and foster a sense of community!
Now Accepting Students
Creative Expressions Music Academy is now accepting students for piano, voice, violin, flute, guitar, bass, and drums. Sign up today!