A Dream Come True
Creative Expressions Music Academy has expanded through a unique business model: "The Mentorship Model”. Corey works very closely with all of his hired teachers to ensure they understand and enjoy teaching our core curriculum, and has expanded the curriculum in 2022 to a wide variety of instruments. We discuss individual student goals, as well as larger curriculum planning at our monthly meetings.
Each teaching space has a beautiful acoustic piano and our teachers have excellent qualifications. We meet regularly as teachers to share resources, ideas and knowledge to get your child(ren) motivated with fun games, studio challenges and many recital opportunities - so you get the benefit of our teachers working together!
Currently, we are in the process of hiring teachers for September 2023 to offer a variety of vocal and instrumental lessons. Stay tuned for further announcements!
Our Teacher Meetings Include:
- working through fantastic method book options
- providing dozens of music theory games and activities
- guiding our teachers to help you install helpful music apps
- planning our recitals/performance opportunities each year
- preparing insanely fun studio challenges with amazing prizes
- brainstorming together to help each child succeed
Now Accepting Students
Creative Expressions Music Academy is now accepting students for piano, voice, violin, flute, guitar, bass, and drums. Sign up today!